Due to the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation the “GDPR”), we inform you about the principles of processing your personal data collected when using the Administrator’s websites.
We make every effort to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against its accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable provisions of law.
Administrator – Seven Bison sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, al. Grunwaldzka 26/3,
80-229 Gdańsk, NIP: 9571147824, REGON: 522973916, registered at the District Court GdańskPółnoc in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division under KRS number: 0000989652, the share capital of PLN 10.000 paid in its entirety.
Cookies – means information data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User uses the webpages of the Website.
Administrator Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronically supplied services by the Administrator through the Website.
External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the partners of the Administrator through the webpage of the Website.
Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User – means an entity for whom, pursuant to the Regulations and legal provisions, services by electronic means may be provided or with whom the Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
Website – means a webpage or an application under which the Administrator runs a website operating under the domain https://sevenbison.com
II. Personal data collected on the website
1. In the matter of personal data protection you can contact the Administrator by electronic means: phone: +48 690 228 446, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When using the webpage we may process the users’ personal data, such as:
a. name and surname,
b. phone number,
c. e-mail address,
d. correspondence address.
3. Personal data are processed by employees and co-workers of the Administrator on the basis of authorisation granted. Each person who was authorised for the processing of personal data was acquainted with the principles of personal data protection and undertook to maintain confidentiality of the information provided.
4. Personal data may be entrusted to an external entity who supports the Administrator in the achievement of the purposes of processing, inter alia marketing service, handling e-mail, hosting, IT, administrative support, legal and advisory service.
5. The Administrator uses the services of only professional entities who guarantee the performance of the services at the highest level and ensure the security of entrusted information.
III. The purpose of personal data processing
1. Personal data are processed in order to:
a. conclude and perform the agreement – for the duration of the agreement and time after its completion, until the proper performance of the agreement;
b. conduct recruitment;
c. create compilations, statistics and analysis for internal purposes of the Administrator;
d. send marketing content – until raising an objection;
e. reply to the messages of the website users.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is:
a. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR i.e. the obtained consent to the processing of personal data;
b. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR that is the performance of a contract or the taking of the steps at the requests prior to the entering into a contract;
c. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR that is the fulfilment of a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator;
d. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR that is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
IV. The principles and duration of personal data processing
1. The User’s personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent or in connection with the business activity conducted by the Administrator until the time specified in the law or the achievement of the purposes of processing.
2. The User has the right to access to the content of his personal data and to their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to raise an objection to processing and the right to withdraw consent if processing is based on the consent,
3. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if he considers that the processing of his personal data infringes the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
4. The data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
V. The transfer of personal data outside the UE
The Administrator may use tools of the entities who have their registered offices outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter: EEA) or who may store data outside the EEA. Personal data will not be transferred to international organisations. The Administrator will use all legally available protection measures to secure the transfer of this data. The transfer of data outside the EEA may take place on the basis of the exemptions provided for in Article 49 of the GDPR, where the conditions set out in that Article are applicable. Information on the security measures applied and the scope of data transferred outside the EEA can be obtained by contacting the Administrator or the DPO.
The User’s personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling i.e. no decisions having legal effects on the person or similarly significantly affecting him or her will not be based solely on automatic processing of personal data and will not be associated with such an automatically made decision.
VII. Activity on social networks
1. The Administrator is the owner of accounts on social networks:
2. The Administrator maintains and manages the accounts on social networking services for the purpose of promoting the products, services and its activities. Ads part of these activities he administers the personal data of users of social networks who follow the Administrator’s profiles, including taking part in competitions, events and conducting dialogue both with the Administrator and other users through the accounts managed by the Administrator.
3. If the user wants to end the processing of personal data made available through social networks, he should cease following the Administrator’s profiles by exercising the options used by the portal, e.g. by clicking the “Like” button on Facebook.
4. All rights to marks (including logos), copyrights, rights to databases and any other intellectual property rights to the content of the webpage and the profiles on social networks belong to the Administrator.
5. It is prohibited to copy, modify, use in any form and reproduce, wholly or partly, the content of the webpage for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Administrator and the author of the text.
6. The content presented on the webpage and the profiles on social networks are aimed at promoting of the Administrator’s activity. Using the materials for other purpose is prohibited.
7. The materials made available on the Administrator’s social profiles are his ownership or were made available with permission of the authors of this content.
8. The user who uses the profiles on social networking accounts declares that the Content posted by him:
a. will not be inappropriate. The content is recognized as inappropriate when:
i. constitutes plagiarism, is calumnious, offensive, quarrelsome, untrue, misleading, derogatory, discriminatory, has a nature of
a threat, harassment, expresses the racial or sexual prejudice;
ii. contains the mocking, noncultural, offensive elements, name calling, indecent suggestions, curses;
iii. contains quotes statements of other users taken out of context in order to create the untrue or negative impression;
iv. is indecent, unmentionable or is pornographic nature; or
v. constitutes an infringement of the right to confidentiality or privacy of another person,
b. does not bring prejudice to any ongoing legal proceedings which the user knows;
c. does not contain accusations of no decency nor personal criticism directed against the Administrator’s employees;
d. with high probability will not: (i) cause fear, uncertainty nor concern of another person, (ii) incite to infringe the principles of community life; nor (iii) stimulate to aggression or hatred on the ground of race or religion,
e. will not infringe any copyright, trademarks, patents nor other intellectual property rights of the Administrator or any third party;
f. will not be technically harmful (including in particular computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, computer worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malware, harmful data or actions;
g. will not constitute an offer, a commercial nor promotion of any product or service nor will not contain requests for grant or financial support;
h. will not constitute spam nor intrusive advertising sent out by mail;
i. will not aim to impersonating another person nor another untrue presentation of identity of the user, his belonging or position;
j. will not present or encourage to the behavior which could be considered as crime, lead to civil liability or are contrary to law.
9. The User may post on the Administrator’s profile the references to other webpages or subpages if:
b. the regulations for the use of such webpages or subpages allow posting the references to them;
c. they are explicit and visibly marked as the references;
d. the content of webpages or subpages has a clear relation with the Content at which the reference is placed; and
e. the reference does not cause the automatic download of any files.
10. The Administrator reserves that any content incompatible with the above principles and especially comments having the character of:
a. calumnious, untrue and misleading;
b. offensive, abusive and threatening;
c. unmentionable or of a sexual nature;
d. of a quarrelsome nature, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminating any religion or other group of people.
will be immediately deleted.
11. Without the explicit consent of the Administrator, the User is not entitled to post again any Content or other materials or applications were prior deleted.
VIII. Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to get into the User’s Devices this way. The files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, time of their storage on the Device and the assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookie files:
• Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. Any information saved is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
• Persistent cookies: are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of particular browser or turning off the Device does not cause their removal from the User’s Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
Within the Website the following types of cookie files are used:
• “essential” cookie files, enabling the use of the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies files used for services which require authentication within the Website;
• cookie files to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the Website;
• “performance” cookie files allowing for collecting information about the way in which the webpages of the Website are used;
• “functional” cookie files allowing for “remembering” the settings chosen by the User and the personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region the User comes from, the font size, website layout etc.;
In many cases a software used to browse the webpages (web browser) by default allows for storing cookie files on the User’s terminal device. The Website Users can make change the settings concerning cookie files at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the web browser settings or to inform about each placing them on the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookie files are available in the software settings (web browser).
IX. Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
• Configuration of the website customizing the content of the webpages of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the webpages of the Website;
• recognizing the device of the Website User and its location and properly display of the webpage, tailored to his individual needs;
• remembering the settings chosen by the User and the personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or region the User comes from;
• saving history of visited pages in the website in order to recommend content; the font size, website layout etc.;
• the correct configuration of chosen functions of the Website, allowing in particular for the verification of the authentication of browser session.
• optimize and improve the performance of services provided by the Administrator.
• Execution of processes necessary for full functionality of the webpages customization of the content of the webpages of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the webpages of the Website. In particular these files allow for recognizing the basic parameters of the User’s device and properly display of the webpage, tailored to his individual needs;
• the correct handling of the partner program, allowing in particular for verification of sources of redirecting Users to the webpages of the Website.
• Remembering the location of the User the correct configuration of chosen functions of the Website, allowing in particular for tailoring the provided information to the User, including his location.
• Analysis and research as well as audit audience creating anonymous statistics which help to understand in what way the Website Users use the webpages of the Website, which allows improving their structure and content;
• Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.
X. Possibilities of determining the conditions for storage or gaining access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings concerning Cookie files, specifying the conditions for their storage and gaining access to the User’s Device by Cookie files. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the web browser settings or to inform about each placing of Cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookie files are available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookie files placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.
The User may at any time delete cookie files by using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the webpage of the Website.
See how to disable the cookies mechanism:
W przeglądarce Chrome
W przeglądarce Firefox
W przeglądarce Opera
W przeglądarce Internet Explorer
W przeglądarce Safari
XI. Final provisions
2. The Administrator reserves the right to withdraw or change the content presented without prior notice. The Administrator is not responsible if, for any reasons beyond the control of the Administrator, the Webpage is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to occasionally restrict access to certain parts of the Webpage in connection with a maintenance work or the update of the Webpage.
a. the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code,
b. the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (hereinafter: UŚUDE),
c. the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data,
d. the GDPR.